.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

GIRLS AND BOYS

"everything I've said has been a joke until now.
and I'm done fooling around."

So Ive been getting complaints that people don't know who i am, because I am shy or whatever. People like to judge on first impressions, and their impressions are usually wrong. Well I'm hear to set the record straight.
I'm 17 years old, the youngest of the graduating senior class, I have a boyfriend, and I hate cracks in the sidewalks. I plan on going to college to become an English teacher. I'm naturally skinny so don't assume that I'm anorexic. I have no idea what my natural hair color is anymore and even tho my hair looks like crap to most, I love it and wouldn't change it for the world. I have gaged earring's [i made my original holes bigger] they are a 10 on the bottom and a 6 on the top. I don't try to be different, I just see things for what they are, not what i want them to be. a lesson many need to learn. If you've known me in the past, i haven't changed at all, just a little more talkative to people. Ive been stabbed in the back by people i thought i could trust so I have to watch what I say in school now.typical. I'm not 'punk rock' or 'emo' or 'goth' or anything. i don't slit my wrists every night and cry. Stop saying that.
I'm not hear to complain, although it may seem like it. I'm just fed up.
It seems like people don't want to leave their 'boundaries' and experience something new.
Who would have guessed their is a world outside of Gowanda High School.
I hate to sounds all 'miss America' but our whole class use to get along at one point, and now we just sit their judging each other.

For once i would like to see people sit on the other side of the roo
m.
but i know this is a far fetched dream and I will be considered a hypocrite.

0714061539a11.jpg
Im Kayleigh.
in 12th grade.
im over rated.

You tried to teach me To pray and go to school
You tried to teach me
To be the system's tool
But you missed
What I was smart enough to see
That their system doesn't work
For you or me


We are not countries.
We are not nations.
We are not religions.
We are not gods.
We are not weapons.
We are not ammunition.
We are not killers.
We will NOT be tools.
just take a look around the world
and you'll find that nearly all
mass media are owned and controlled
by a handful of conservative capitalists.
we must devise and implement alternative
methods of distributing our news, our
information, our ideas -- people united
worldwide to take a stand to
tell the truth!

I will NOT die!
I will NOT kill!
I will NOT be your slave!
I will NOT fight your battles!
I will NOT die on your battlefield!
I will NOT fight for your war!
I am NOT a fighter!
I'M A HUMAN BEING! .