.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

All of the Truth

New years resoultions:
The way I see the holiday is, its just numbers on a calender changing and an excuse to drink.
Resloutions are usually broken or forgotten within a week, so there really is no point.
if you want to change your life for the better you shouldnt rely on a holiday to do it. If you were that motivated, you would have done it a long time ago.

Think of it this way. Say you own a vcr or dvd player, and theres always that option that you can set the clock on the thing.. but you never do it. you dont know if its because your lazy or you just dont want to make a fool of yourself by having the vcr be smarter than you. Thats how I view resolutions. People are just too lazy to pull through with it. Not all. but its mostly common for failure.

Now I'm not saying that i dont believe in everything new years has to offer but I do not bother making 'resolutions'.
However, I do have goals for this upcoming year which are mainly to get accepted into college, enjoy my senior year, and never look back on what I've done.

0714061539a11.jpg
Im Kayleigh.
in 12th grade.
im over rated.

You tried to teach me To pray and go to school
You tried to teach me
To be the system's tool
But you missed
What I was smart enough to see
That their system doesn't work
For you or me


We are not countries.
We are not nations.
We are not religions.
We are not gods.
We are not weapons.
We are not ammunition.
We are not killers.
We will NOT be tools.
just take a look around the world
and you'll find that nearly all
mass media are owned and controlled
by a handful of conservative capitalists.
we must devise and implement alternative
methods of distributing our news, our
information, our ideas -- people united
worldwide to take a stand to
tell the truth!

I will NOT die!
I will NOT kill!
I will NOT be your slave!
I will NOT fight your battles!
I will NOT die on your battlefield!
I will NOT fight for your war!
I am NOT a fighter!
I'M A HUMAN BEING! .