.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 03, 2006

if you could stay here for just a little bit a little while a little bit with me
your what makes me, and if god could keep you with me
i'd trade just about anything
your what makes me want to change things
i would die just to live and yet we all live to die
your what makes me want to change, you will not die
if you could stay here for just a little bit a little while a little bit with me
your what makes me, and if god could keep you with me
i'd trade just about anything
take a step further back to where you belong
take a look at your life what have you become
i never had the chance to explain myself
i never had the chance to apologize, but you will not die
This is a song from the band Bless the Fall. i saw them recently at a Radio Rebellion tour with Norma Jean. Aside from the fact that they are an amazing hardcore band. They are Surprisingly religious. Almost like Underoath. Not that there's anything wrong with that, its just great to see that religion doesn't have to stick to the classic 'Relient K' stereotype. I don't believe in being religious and I wont go into the details because that's not the purpose of this blog. With most religious bands it seems like their trying to force something upon you. And with bands such as Underoath and Bless the fall its just a breath of fresh air that you can enjoy the music without having something shoved down your throat.
**please don't discriminate against me just because of my beliefs. A blogger is suppose to be an open based site. And that's how it should stay. :D

0714061539a11.jpg
Im Kayleigh.
in 12th grade.
im over rated.

You tried to teach me To pray and go to school
You tried to teach me
To be the system's tool
But you missed
What I was smart enough to see
That their system doesn't work
For you or me


We are not countries.
We are not nations.
We are not religions.
We are not gods.
We are not weapons.
We are not ammunition.
We are not killers.
We will NOT be tools.
just take a look around the world
and you'll find that nearly all
mass media are owned and controlled
by a handful of conservative capitalists.
we must devise and implement alternative
methods of distributing our news, our
information, our ideas -- people united
worldwide to take a stand to
tell the truth!

I will NOT die!
I will NOT kill!
I will NOT be your slave!
I will NOT fight your battles!
I will NOT die on your battlefield!
I will NOT fight for your war!
I am NOT a fighter!
I'M A HUMAN BEING! .